Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 7, 2012

weeeeellllll...... Crap.

All to often. Things don't go as I plan. I'm a horrible planner. It doesn't matter if I'm trying to plan an event, or plan my goals, I tend to suck at it. I tend to overlook setbacks. Or if I see the setbacks, I tend to be over confident about dispatching them.

So I'm slightly back to square one. I will be making an effort to start posting on here again.
Since I last posted I have, abandoned two partial novels, to possibly be revisited in the future. Pulled the novel I had planned for my website, and set to work on it, as a possible work for submission. Unfortunately I wont finish it before NaNo, and rather than continue writing in it (which would be cheating, so I wouldn't feel right about adding my totals to my region, with the goal of defeating our rivals in Australia) I have decided to start an Urban Fantasy/Suspense novel. It will be my first of that sort. and it should only be around 75K words, so if I can manage to finish it this novemeber, I will polish it up and it could be my first submission... if I like it, anyway.

So that's where I'm at.  in less relevant news, I may have a lead on an apartment. *fingers crossed* So that would be exciting.

Alright folks. hopefully I'll see ya here again in the next couple days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment